Application performance monitoring for distributed applications
Identify Trends and Outliers at a Glance
Latency and other performance issues can exist nearly anywhere in your environment. Quickly identifying and resolving these issues is vital to your application performance. TraceView Heat Map gives you a high-level view of the health of your application along with clearly highlighting outliers.
- Automatically map service architecture with the AppMap
- Visualize and prioritize potential performance issues and bottlenecks
- Measure the performance of your external service calls
Fix Problems in any Layer in the Stack
Performance issues can exist anywhere within your environment. It’s vital to have a high-level view of your application and drill down to the lines of code causing the latency. Backend issues often rise to the surface and affect user experience. Finding and fixing these problems before you see complaints on social media or your support queue becomes unmanageable will allow you to get back to building.
- Find and fix problems at any layer of your stack on any host
- Trace application requests through complex, distributed environments
- Identify outliers and trends with code-level visibility
Code-level Performance Monitoring
Today’s DevOps teams need a tool that correlates production issues with the deployed code. Drilling down on specific calls to see that line of code that’s causing the issue will enable these teams to resolve problems quicker than ever and stay agile.
- Monitor performance of your distributed app across your full application stack
- Isolate calls and drill down to the line of code and machine it ran ran on
- Tie together code and infrastructure metrics with database, service, and cache calls, all in the context of a single transaction