Identify and resolve Go errors quickly to maintain ideal user experience for any Go application
Monitor your Go performance across your distributed system with TraceView APM
Easily Monitor your Go Apps
Your backend Go application environment is complex and distributed, making any performance issue that much harder to identify and resolve in a timely manner. With TraceView APM, see Go performance in real-time including the Gin framework.
- Optimize performance and find bottlenecks with the Go agent
- Full application visibility
- Resolve incidents faster
Distributed Transaction Tracing
Tagging and tracing specific user requests as they traverse your environment is necessary to monitoring your application performance. These requests navigate multiple services to complete the request quickly. Monitoring the latency of requests and identifying outliers will allow you to work efficiently to ensure a proper digital experience.
- Find and fix problems at any layer of your stack on any host
- Trace application requests through complex, distributed environments
- Identify outliers and trends with code-level visibility
Your backend environment is probably a complex bundle of Go and other languages, messaging queues, databases, and infrastructure that looks like a spiderweb. Performance issues can exist in any of these nodes, making searching for the issue like looking for a needle in a large haystack. TraceView’s AppMap automatically maps these services to give you a high-level view and allows you to drill down to specific transactions.
- Automatically map service architecture with the AppMap
- Visualize and prioritize potential performance issues and bottlenecks
- Measure the performance of your external service calls
Data is key for IT and DevOps to benchmark and optimize the performance of their applications. Accuracy is at the utmost importance. TraceView stores the data for 90 days, giving you unprecedented access and visibility to the true data and performance of your applications.
- Store and display every data point for 90 days to identify trends over time
- Unparalleled data accuracy
- Specific request granularity to investigate spikes by a single request