Monitor and optimize your JVMs for distributed Java applications
Monitor JVM performance across your full application stack with TraceView APM
Easily Monitor your JVMs
Your backend Java application environment is complex and distributed, making any performance issue that much harder to identify and resolve in a timely manner. With TraceView APM, see JVM performance in real-time including Scala, JBoss, Grails, JSF, Play!, War, Restlet, Spring, Struts, and Undertow frameworks.
- Optimize performance and find bottlenecks with the Java agent
- See garbage collection activity
- With TraceView APM, see Java performance across components such as MVC, JDBC, NOSQL, Caching layers, Remote Procedure Calls and even RabbitMQ and Apache Solr
Distributed Transaction Tracing
Tracing and following specific user requests as they navigate your environment is absolutely vital to monitoring the health of your application performance. These requests often traverse multiple services to fulfill the request in a timely fashion. Measuring the latency for requests and identifying outliers will allow you work in an efficient manner to to ensure a proper digital experience.
- Find and fix problems at any layer of your stack on any host
- Trace application requests through complex, distributed environments
- Identify outliers and trends with code-level visibility
Your backend environment is likely a complex array of JVMs, messaging queues, databases, and cloud infrastructure that once mapped out looks like a spiderweb. Latency or other performance issues could exist in any of these nodes, making searching for the issue akin to looking for a needle in a very large haystack. TraceView’s AppMap automatically maps these dependencies to give you a high-level view and allows you to drill down to specific transactions.
- Automatically map service architecture with the AppMap
- Visualize and prioritize potential performance issues and bottlenecks
- Measure the performance of your external service calls
Data is the ammo IT and DevOps need to benchmark and optimize the performance of their applications. The key for insightful data analysis is accuracy. TraceView stores the data for 90 days, giving you unprecedented access and visibility to the true data and performance of your applications.
- Store and display every data point for 90 days to identify trends over time
- Unparalleled data accuracy
- Specific request granularity to investigate spikes by a single request