Monitor and optimize your distributed and complex .NET application
Monitor your .NET performance across your full application stack with TraceView APM
Easily Monitor your .NET Application
Your .NET application environment is complex and distributed, making any performance issue much harder to find and fix in a timely manner. With TraceView APM, see .NET performance in real-time including MVC and WCF frameworks.
- Optimize performance and find bottlenecks with the .NET agent
- See garbage collection activity
- Resolve incidents faster
Distributed Transaction Tracing
Following transaction traces as they navigate your environment is important to monitoring the health of your application performance. These user requests often traverse multiple services to fulfill the request in a timely fashion. Measuring the latency of requests and identifying outliers will allow you to work in an efficient manner to ensure a proper digital experience.
- Find and fix problems at any layer of your stack on any host
- Trace application requests through complex, distributed environments
- Identify outliers and trends with code-level visibility
Your backend environment is likely a complex array of app pools, messaging queues, databases, and cloud infrastructure that once mapped out looks like a spiderweb. Latency or other performance issues could exist in any of these nodes, making searching for the issue akin to looking for a needle in a very large haystack. TraceView’s AppMap automatically maps these dependencies to give you a high-level view and allows you to drill down to specific transactions.
- Automatically map service architecture with the AppMap
- Visualize and prioritize potential performance issues and bottlenecks
- Measure the performance of your external service calls
Data is vital for IT and DevOps to benchmark and optimize the performance of their applications. The key for insightful data analysis is accuracy. TraceView stores the data for 90 days, giving you unprecedented access and visibility to the true data and performance of your applications.
- Store and display every data point for 90 days to identify trends over time
- Unparalleled data accuracy
- Specific request granularity to investigate spikes by a single request