Real User Monitoring (RUM) Tools
Track User Performance Where it Matters
Your users are the lifeblood of your company, are they having a seamless experience? As you release new code and features into production, there’s a greater chance users on various devices, browsers, or versions experience your application differently. Monitor all these variables with TraceView Real User Monitoring to ensure proper user experience.
- See a comprehensive view of your user experience
- Correlate real user experience with application performance
Proactively Monitor Customer Experience
Find and resolve issues before you find out about them on social media or your support queue. By having a comprehensive dashboard specifically designed to monitor customer experience, you can have a grasp on all the intangibles enabling you to fix small issues before they take a toll on your brand and bottom line.
- Analyze each action and isolate performance issues
- Tie end-user experiences back to actual server side transactions
Boost Real User Experience
User experience is quickly becoming a competitive differentiator in an age where customers expectations have a zero tolerance policy for outages, crashes, or any other performance issue. It’s imperative that every company strive to serve their users the best customer experience possible. Accomplish this by understanding your true real user experience, globally.
- Understand end-user experiences globally, in real-time
- Analyze browser-user insights to optimize web performance and experiences
Fix Problems In Every Layer in the Stack
User experience issues are often a symptom of a backend or application issue existing in another layer of your stack. Combining real user experience with application performance monitoring enables you to see and measure the business impact of performance issues.
- Real User Monitoring seamlessly integrates with APM to provide full-stack monitoring
- Understand how your applications’ performance impacts your customers, and your bottom line